Errors, Queries and doubts encounter in day 2 day work.
A MultiException has 6 exceptions. They are:
- weblogic.security.SecurityInitializationException: Authentication denied: Boot identity not valid. The user name or password or both from the boot identity file (boot.properties) is not valid. The boot identity may have been changed since the boot identity file was created. Please edit and update the boot identity file with the proper values of username and password. The first time the updated boot identity file is used to start the server, these new values are encrypted.
- java.lang.IllegalStateException: Unable to perform operation: post construct on weblogic.security.SecurityService
- java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: While attempting to resolve the dependencies of weblogic.jndi.internal.RemoteNamingService errors were found
- java.lang.IllegalStateException: Unable to perform operation: resolve on weblogic.jndi.internal.RemoteNamingService
- java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: While attempting to resolve the dependencies of weblogic.io.common.internal.FileService errors were found
- java.lang.IllegalStateException: Unable to perform operation: resolve on weblogic.io.common.internal.FileService
If it occurs when you are starting managed server, then remove respective managed server folder under servers directory.
If above error is for Admin Server then, Recreate boot.properties under <WL Domain>/servers/<Admin & Managed server>/security directory and restart the affected server. Passwords can be plain text. Later when server started it will get encrypted